Los Angeles ORT
Los Angeles - An International City with Endless Things in it
Los Angeles is famous around the world. Hollywood, beaches and all-year round sunshine are some of the things which immediately spring to mind. There is always something to do. LA captures the hearts of so many because it offers over 480 different museums and art galleries, great weather, beautiful beaches, fantastic food, a vibrant nightlife, rich cultural diversity, and much more.
The Best things to see in Los Angeles:
- Santa Monika Pier
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Warner Bros. Studio Hollywood
- Venice Boardwalk
- Rodeo Drive
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Griffith Observatory
- Venice Canals
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- and more…
ORT College is located in the lively mid-Wilshire district, also known as Miracle Mile, and adjacent to the renowned city of Beverly Hills, the Los Angeles campus sits among the skyscrapers. The Los Angeles campus is within easy reach of public transportation at 6435 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles.
Over the decades in Los Angeles, LA ORT College has been providing high-quality English language training and Associate degree programs to international students. Thousands of students have attended our courses!
Los Angeles ORT College, a non-profit organization, is part of the global network of more than 800 ORT schools in 64 countries around the world. With more than 130 years of history worldwide, the first ORT school was established in 1880 in Russia and since then World ORT has dedicated itself to the promotion of education and employment training in the communities that it serves.
- 20+ years of experience
- Students from over 50 nationalities
- Best English Program in Los Angeles
- 7 Associate Degree Programs
- Optional Practical Training for F-1 students
- Flexible Schedule Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Scholarship for Associate Degree Programs
- International Advisors provide visa assistance
AAS in Accounting
AAS in Business Management
AAS in Digital Media
AAS in Computer Aid Drafting & Design (CADD)
AAS in Pharmacy Tech Administration
AAS in Medical & Clinical Assistant
AAS in Medical Office Management
To get started, please contact an admissions representative. Our friendly staff speaks many languages; please ask for someone who speaks your native language. Alternatively, you can fill out our application form and our advisers will contact you.
Documents for Admission for International Students
- Copy of Passport
- Financial evidence that shows you or your sponsor has sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during the period of your intended stay
- Copy of High School or University Diploma (translated into English)
- For admission to the Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree program, the students must have proof of high school graduation or equivalent, obtain a passing score on the school entrance exam and be interviewed by the Admissions Department.