How to Apply

Transfer In

The following information is provided to help you to transfer from one school to another.

1: Admission

Please contact an admissions representative. Our friendly staff speaks many languages; please ask for someone who speaks your native language. Alternatively, you can fill out our application form and our advisers will contact you.

2: Documents for Admission

  • Passport (should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended period of study in the United States)
  • Entry Visa (in passport)
  • I-94 (Arrival/departure record) 
  • DS-2019 form (only for former J-1 students)
  • Approval Notice (I-797 form) if you have changed your status to F-1 in the United States.
  • Financial evidence proving you or your sponsor has sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during the period of your intended stay.
  • All I-20s from previous school
  • Transcript from previous school
  • School records (translated into English)

Once the new school reviews your application to determine that all academic and financial standards for admission have been met, the Designated School Official (DSO) will issue you an Acceptance letter.

You are required to pay the $100 application fee. You may pay online

4: Report to school

Once your current school releases your SEVIS record, your new school will be able to issue a new I-20 Form.

Report to the new school within 15 days after your release date from previous school:

  • Receive new I-20 form
  • Take the SOLEX placement test
  • Obtain your books, and class schedule and make arrangements with your admissions representative to pay tuition.