The following information is provided to help you to transfer to SOLEX College from another school.
Please contact an admissions representative. Our friendly staff speaks many languages; please ask for someone who speaks your native language. Alternatively, you can fill out our application form and our advisers will contact you.
2: Documents for Admission
- Passport (should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended period of study in the United States)
- Entry Visa (in passport)
- I-94 (Arrival/departure record)
- DS-2019 form (only for former J-1 students)
- Approval Notice (I-797 form) if you have changed your status to F-1 in the United States.
- Financial evidence proving you or your sponsor has sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during the period of your intended stay.
- All I-20s from previous school
- Transcript from previous school
- School records (translated into English)
Once you have submitted all of the above documents, you will receive a Notice of Intention to Transfer for F1 Student form. Please complete Part 1 of the form and submit this form to your current school. Representative of your school will complete Part 2. Once completed, please send this form to your advisor at SOLEX College.
3: Provide Transfer Documents
You are required to pay the $150 comprehensive fee. You may pay online. Please ask your SOLEX admissions representative for assistance.
4: Report to SOLEX College
Once your current school releases your SEVIS record, we will be able to issue a new I-20 Form.
Report to SOLEX College within 15 days after your release date from previous school:
- Receive new I-20 form
- Take the SOLEX placement test
- Obtain your books, and class schedule and make arrangements with your admissions representative to pay tuition.