How to Apply for SOLEX

How to Apply for SOLEX

Thank you for choosing to study at SOLEX College in the United States. We have provided you with useful information to make the process of becoming and remaining an F-1 student worry-free. Follow the links on these pages to find out how to become an international student in the United States.

How to Apply From Abroad

Experience life in the U.S. and study English in the city of Chicago, IL. Follow these step by step instructions on how to obtain your SEVIS I-20 and apply for your F-1 student visa.

How to Change Visa Status

If you intend to pursue full-time studies in the United States, F-1 student status is necessary. If you are currently in the United States in another non-immigrant status, there are two ways to obtain F-1 student status.

How to Transfer to SOLEX College

F-1 regulations permit a student to transfer from one Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) approved school to another. To do this, both schools must update the student's record in SEVIS.